Friday, February 23, 2007

i think

i think...

i think people who judges someone without even knowing them are missing out on meeting some great people

i think being honest and fessing up to when you make a mistake will make you a much more respectable person

i think people who can't stand to be alone will never really be able to appreciate a relationship

i think people who don't learn from every single experience is missing out on so much wisdom

i think people who have to try to be liked... are trying to like themselves

i think people who find peace in chaos have the right idea

i think that people who are obsessed with being perfect will never be happy because perfection doesn't exist

think that the values of our society are completely ridiculous.... and i'm a victim of them

i think that people who stay in the same place forever are missing out on a world of opportunities

i think having an open mind is the most important trait

i think i'd love to be in love

i think that people who don't value their friendships, don't even value themselves

i think that i love people who look like they are carrying a wonderful secret

i think normalcy is a terrible word and should never be spoken

i think television can destroy your mind... i think it destroyed mine

i think that i want to experience every single part of life to the greatest extent possible

i think that i have a lot to learn.....

i think too much. Sometimes it gets me in trouble, sometimes it helps me to be sane, sometimes i think that i over think things. Sometimes life really doesn't make sense. Sometimes other people don't make sense to me. Sometimes, i realize... or other people help me to realize that I can't be concerned with other peoples lives... and that my life is the one i should concentrate on. Sometimes i wish i could make sense of everything... and then i realize that i can't and so i can only make sense of my life and my own thoughts and myself and how i want to live. What i want to value, and what i want out of life. from sex and the city "The most challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. and if you find someone to love the you, you love, well that's just fabulous."

4 comments:

Sara said...

I like that! did you write it yourself? impressive! I think too much, too. It gets me in trouble as well.
good quote!

Rudy Wellsand said...

NICE SITE!

I read down thru your Feb. 7th: "In life GOD does not give you the people you want."

Since You bro't God up, you just 'may' be interested in the following...

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that "CONTROL" your Destiny?

See the "CHOSEN"Code and "COLOR"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com !

Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE INSPIRING DAY!

Anonymous said...

i love that... it makes so much sense to me... i think about alot of people lives and i worry about to much things....and reading this actually sounds alot like me...

Anonymous said...

I really agree with you some points. The one that is really appealing to me is that
"We Should Really Learn From Every Event in Life"