Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i miss summer

I miss summer. It was so warm outside today, it made me realize how much i love and really miss summer. It is by far my absolute favorite season. I love the weather, i love the sunshine, i love the clothes i get to wear, i love swimming, i love airconditioning, i love grass and flowers, i love the beach and the lake, i just love everything about it. i drove around all day (working) with my windows down and music playing, i just felt soo much better about life and i realized its because its no longer cold. i think that all the bad moods i've been in have been directly related to the weather. i hate winter, i hate cold, i hate snow, i hate ice, i hate winter clothes... i HATE winter.

So i know this is sounding like a terribly boring blog, but I just don't have much else to write about write now, besides that fact that i'm so excited that it was warm outside today. Also, this summer, for the first time since before i can remember, I have weekends off!! I am usually working working working, but this summer I don't work weekends!! I decided I'm going to do something every single weekend, whether it be go to the beach or to my moms camp or on a weekend trip or out drinking every night, whatever, I'm doing it because I can!! and also, I'm going to save up all my money until summer and not go out, not go shopping, not go out to eat for every single meal and save up so that I can have tons of fun this summer.!!!! okay, goodnight.

1 comment:

Sara said...

of course you're going to have tons of fun this summer, you're going to see me!